Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to my game development blog!

Hello, I am Curry and I currently very busy doing many things. One of which happens to be the development of two games. The first game is just a starter game, and I am using it as a way to practice for making my real game. My practice game is called "Burning Down the Neighborhood." I am not sure that this will be the permanent title of this game, but Seeing as how it is not ultimately my main focus, I don't think I will be spending much time thinking of a new title. My next game is going to have more then just entertainment in mind. It has an actual use behind it as well. This game will be a multivolume story, and it's main purpose is too teach the player how to read the Japanese language. I will be posting news on both of these projects as I work on them. I hope to see you again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment